‘#capitalist’ Unisex Sweatshirt
What does it mean to be a capitalist? At the end of the day, it means we value voluntary cooperation over violent conflict. It means we abhor the use of force to get what we want from our fellow men; capitalists are those who believe that the only moral way of men dealing with one another is through voluntary exchange, giving value for value, and that no third party may violently interfere with the contractual exchange between free men. And because the only way to acquire income is through voluntary exchange, capitalism is a system under which the productive efforts of everyone aim to serve the wishes and desires of their fellow men. Before the dawn of the industrial age, people with superior abilities used their gifts to serve the kings and the emperors. Under capitalism, they employ their talents to serve the average men.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem